Welcome to Q-dees Taman Desa's Blogsite
Welcome to Q-dees Taman Desa's Blogsite
Q-dees stands for quality development for your child. Q-dees strives to meet this need through Quality, Excellence and Innovation in the programmes. With the unique Q-dees Worldwide Edusystems, your child will enjoy:-
-Fully integrated and effective modulated programmes.
-Complete interactive teaching equipment.
-Unique individual child monitoring system (ICMS) with personal child observation, progress evaluation and certified assessment.
-Personal experience and experiment through hands-on and mind-on approach to develop a good foundation.
-The guidance of experienced and well trained teachers.
-Proprietary graded and stimulating books, lab sheets, material and Fliptec@Q programmes.
-Holistic child-centred approach in intellectual, language, creative, physical, social and moral development.
Q-DEES - WINNER of the BRANDLAUREATE - SMEs CHAPTER AWARDS for the BEST BRAND in PRODUCT BRANDING, BEST BRAND in EDUCATION- PRE-SCHOOL
6TH CONSECUTIVE WIN SINCE 2008 TO 2013!
The Asia Pacific Brands Foundation (APBF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and improvement of branding standards in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific.
The BrandLaureate is the sobriquet for the APBF Brand Excellence Awards. As the definition of “laureate” is one that is worthy of the greatest honor or distinction, being conferred The BrandLaureate Award is a defining moment as it is a testimony of the brand’s success and an endorsement of being with the best and an acknowledgement of the brand’s value, strength and character.
The BrandLaureate Awards is the ONLY Brand Award endorsed by His Royal Highness Duli Yang Maha Mulia Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin.
For more information: http://www.thebrandlaureate.com
Thursday, November 13, 2014
1. Winnie Art Studio Holiday Fun Camp
Date: 26 Nov - 28 Nov 2014 (Wed-Fri)
Time: 9.00am - 1.00pm
(inclusive of art materials and snacks)
Art & Crafts - Fun clay pencil top, Painted daisies,
paper hand puppets, small table painting, file making,
glass painting, paint your own umbrella, napkin
holder painting and felt animal bookmark.
2. Children's Culinary Exploration Workshop
Date: 1 Dec - 5 Dec 2014 (Mon - Fri)
Time: 9.30am - 12.00pm
(inclusive of home recipes and snacks provided)
Workshop - baking cookies, cookie art, making mini
cupcakes, scrumptious scones and mini fruit tartlets.
Transportation can be arranged. For Registration, please contact Melissa Ng (016-2196330) or Teacher Susan (017-3673339).
Saturday, September 20, 2014
23 August 2014
6, 13, 20,27 September 2014
4, 11, 18 October 2014
1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November 2014
Mon-Sat in December 2014
- Fliptec@Q English programme is an innovative programme that covers the fundamentals of the language like comprehension, vocabulary, rhymes and expressions, idioms, vowels, consonant blends, composition, spelling and dictation.
- Fliptec@ Mandarin programme provide basic language skills such as basic strokes, strokes sequence, radicals, phrase forming, collective nouns, homophones, similar characters, spelling, comprehension, synonyms and reading to prepare your child for Chinese primary school.
- Fliptec@ Bahasa Malaysia programme integrates activity books with state-of-the-art interative software to teach your child "Bacaria", "Tatabahasa" and "Sukukata".
- Fliptec@Q Maths programme uses the "Hands-on, Mind-on" approach to effectively help your child master mathematical skills, like computation, mental patterns and problem solving. It has fun mind puzzles, IQ games, etc, in the programme.
- Fliptec@Q Music programme develops and nurtures your child's appreciation for music as well as enhances listening skills.
- Fliptec@Q Character Building programme has been specially designed to teach your child moral values as well as help him or her to be independent and responsible at a very young age.
- Fliptec@Q Art & Craft programme allows your child to explore and express his or her artistic skills through a variety of fun and creative activities.
- Q-dees Individual Reading programme cultivates the interest in reading as well as motivates your child to read enthusiastically and confidently.
- Fliptec@Q Science programme introduces your child to the many wonderful discoveries in the world of science.
- Q-dees Gym programme keeps your child physically and mentally healthy and active through exercises.
- Pendidikan Islam (for Muslims only) broadens your child's knowledge of the teachings and values of Islam.
- Other activities include the Q-dees Annual Concert, Q-dees Celebration of Learning, Sports Day, field trips, Leadership camps and festive celebrations.
|Art & Craft class by Winnie Art Studio|
|Art & Craft class|
Our experience, dedicated and loving teachers together with our Q-dees Love to Life™ programme can nurture this seed of love in your child towards himself/herself, family and friends. Through this exclusive programme, your child would learn many Q-dees Love to Life™ values - such as caring, sharing, kindness and respect, thus developing a loving character and personality.
|Camp de Champs !|
|Visit by Play Doh, Hasbro Malaysia|
|A successful leadership camp|
|Visit by Dettol Malaysia|
It is a research-based early childhood curriculum that uses bundled, thematic 30-minute lessons to help young children learn important language, listening, and social skills. Created by Kindermusik International, a leading provider of early childhood programs, ABC Music & Me makes it easy for the classroom teacher to harness music to engage students and teach them skills ranging from vocabulary and expression to self-regulation.
Designed and proven to offer all the cognitive benefits of music and movement to preschoolers, kindergarteners, and emerging readers, ABC Music & Me is for everyone! It is particularly beneficial for at-risk students, English Language Learners, and children with special needs.
Through songs, rhymes, stories, and activities, this turnkey program:
- Improves early language development, pre-literacy, and word recognition
- Strengthens fine-motor, gross-motor, and locomotor skills
- Cultivates sharing, self-regulation, and self-control
- Develops the whole child
Monday, September 15, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014