Welcome to Q-dees Taman Desa's Blogsite
Welcome to Q-dees Taman Desa's Blogsite
Q-dees stands for quality development for your child. Q-dees strives to meet this need through Quality, Excellence and Innovation in the programmes. With the unique Q-dees Worldwide Edusystems, your child will enjoy:-
-Fully integrated and effective modulated programmes.
-Complete interactive teaching equipment.
-Unique individual child monitoring system (ICMS) with personal child observation, progress evaluation and certified assessment.
-Personal experience and experiment through hands-on and mind-on approach to develop a good foundation.
-The guidance of experienced and well trained teachers.
-Proprietary graded and stimulating books, lab sheets, material and Fliptec@Q programmes.
-Holistic child-centred approach in intellectual, language, creative, physical, social and moral development.
Q-DEES - WINNER of the BRANDLAUREATE - SMEs CHAPTER AWARDS for the BEST BRAND in PRODUCT BRANDING, BEST BRAND in EDUCATION- PRE-SCHOOL
7TH CONSECUTIVE WIN SINCE 2008 TO 2014!
The Asia Pacific Brands Foundation (APBF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and improvement of branding standards in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific.
The BrandLaureate is the sobriquet for the APBF Brand Excellence Awards. As the definition of “laureate” is one that is worthy of the greatest honor or distinction, being conferred The BrandLaureate Award is a defining moment as it is a testimony of the brand’s success and an endorsement of being with the best and an acknowledgement of the brand’s value, strength and character.
The BrandLaureate Awards is the ONLY Brand Award endorsed by His Royal Highness Duli Yang Maha Mulia Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin.
For more information: http://www.thebrandlaureate.com
Friday, November 20, 2015
Friday, November 6, 2015
Q-dees Taman Desa will be having SPECIAL OPEN DAY for New Registration for Academic Year 2016 on the
Date: 5, 19 & 26 26 September 2015 (Saturday)
3, 10, 17, 24 & 31 October 2015 (Saturday)
7, 14, 21 & 28 November 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00am to 5.00pm
or any weekday (Monday to Friday)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
a) Registration fee waiver of RM60.00;
b) A free Q-dees Umbrella or a Captain Q-dees toy;
c) 10% discount on School Fee for Siblings.
Academic Year 2016 (as of 18 November 2015)
En-Picasso class ( 3 years old) - 4 seats available
En-Edison class (4 years old) - full
En-Shakespeare class ( 4 years old) - 2 seats available
En-Beethoven class (4 years old) -8 seats available
En-Einstein class (5 years old) - full
En-Mozart class (5 years old) - 2 seats available
En-Macmillan class (5 years old) - full
En-Armstrong class (6 years old) - full
En-Wright class (6 years old) - 4 seats available
- Fliptec@Q English programme is an innovative programme that covers the fundamentals of the language like comprehension, vocabulary, rhymes and expressions, idioms, vowels, consonant blends, composition, spelling and dictation.
- Fliptec@ Mandarin programme provide basic language skills such as basic strokes, strokes sequence, radicals, phrase forming, collective nouns, homophones, similar characters, spelling, comprehension, synonyms and reading to prepare your child for Chinese primary school.
- Fliptec@ Bahasa Malaysia programme integrates activity books with state-of-the-art interative software to teach your child "Bacaria", "Tatabahasa" and "Sukukata".
- Fliptec@Q Maths programme uses the "Hands-on, Mind-on" approach to effectively help your child master mathematical skills, like computation, mental patterns and problem solving. It has fun mind puzzles, IQ games, etc, in the programme.
- Fliptec@Q Music programme develops and nurtures your child's appreciation for music as well as enhances listening skills.
- Fliptec@Q Character Building programme has been specially designed to teach your child moral values as well as help him or her to be independent and responsible at a very young age.
- Fliptec@Q Art & Craft programme allows your child to explore and express his or her artistic skills through a variety of fun and creative activities.
- Q-dees Individual Reading programme cultivates the interest in reading as well as motivates your child to read enthusiastically and confidently.
- Fliptec@Q Science programme introduces your child to the many wonderful discoveries in the world of science.
- Q-dees Gym programme keeps your child physically and mentally healthy and active through exercises.
- Pendidikan Islam (for Muslims only) broadens your child's knowledge of the teachings and values of Islam.
- Other activities include the Q-dees Annual Concert, Q-dees Celebration of Learning, Sports Day, field trips, Leadership camps and festive celebrations.
Our experience, dedicated and loving teachers together with our Q-dees Love to Life™ programme can nurture this seed of love in your child towards himself/herself, family and friends. Through this exclusive programme, your child would learn many Q-dees Love to Life™ values - such as caring, sharing, kindness and respect, thus developing a loving character and personality.
Our centre also has the ABC Music & Me, Kindermusik program, it is an all new award-winning music enrichment program for 2-6 year olds. This age specific program was created by Kindermusik International, the world's most trusted brand in musical learning for over 25 years.
It is a research-based early childhood curriculum that uses bundled, thematic 30-minute lessons to help young children learn important language, listening, and social skills. Created by Kindermusik International, a leading provider of early childhood programs, ABC Music & Me makes it easy for the classroom teacher to harness music to engage students and teach them skills ranging from vocabulary and expression to self-regulation.
Designed and proven to offer all the cognitive benefits of music and movement to preschoolers, kindergarteners, and emerging readers, ABC Music & Me is for everyone! It is particularly beneficial for at-risk students, English Language Learners, and children with special needs.
Through songs, rhymes, stories, and activities, this turnkey program:
- Improves early language development, pre-literacy, and word recognition
- Strengthens fine-motor, gross-motor, and locomotor skills
- Cultivates sharing, self-regulation, and self-control
- Develops the whole child